Customers

Charity fundraising plays a huge part in the activities of Phoenix Trading, its directors, staff and Traders. But it wouldn’t be possible without the support of our wonderful customers – thank you!

Here’s how you can help:

1. By purchasing products with a charitable donation, for example:

Phoenix Trading, the Company, donates 1p to charity for every Christmas card sold (1.5¢ Euro / 2¢ AU / 2.5¢ NZ when sold in France, Australia or New Zealand), so a pack of 10 Christmas cards generates a 10p donation. This amount represents a guaranteed extra donation made by Phoenix Trading to The Phoenix International Charity from the wholesale price to Phoenix Traders and is a significant percentage of the company’s profits from the sale of Christmas cards. In addition, most of our Traders donate a percentage of their retail profit to their own chosen charities, as well as helping with fundraising for their customers.

In 2016, in the UK, 30% of the money raised will be divided equally between Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, and Together for Short Lives. The remaining 70% raised will be donated to Trader-nominated charities, often local causes. 

‘Poppies in a Vase’ greeting card (L277)

For every card sold, 5p (7.5¢ Euro / 10¢ AU / 12¢ NZ) will be donated to The Western Front Association. To date, The Phoenix International Charity has donated £1300 to this excellent cause.

‘Charity Card Box’: 21 assorted greeting cards (CBOX04)

For every box sold, £2.50 (3.60€ / AU$5.20 / NZ$6.40) will be donated to Together for Short Lives, Ovarian Cancer Australia, Hospice New Zealand or Vaincre la Mucoviscidose based on the sales in each of our four territories. 

2. By supporting charity events run by our Phoenix Traders.

Offer to host a charity coffee morning, a Cake & Cards event or similar fundraiser for your chosen charity, or one from the list of charities supported by The Phoenix International Charity. Your Trader will bring along a great range of greeting cards and stationery and will be happy to agree a percentage donation to your preferred charitable cause.

Contact your local Trader or, alternatively, you can contact us  or email us at info@phoenix-trading.co.uk and we’ll connect you with a Phoenix Trader in your area.

To date charity Christmas cards have raised:

• £894,353 for UK charities
• AU$97,662 for Australian charities
• NZ$13,000 for New Zealand charities
• €12,400 for French charities

Over 100 million Christmas cards sold around the world